Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snow day crocheting

Wow! What a snowstorm! Seth went out into it yesterday to show me how high the snow was. When I took this picture it was still snowing so that wasn't even it. It snowed into the evening!

Instead of doing any cleaning like I should have, I chose to crochet the day away while watching some Glee. First I decided to finally dig into some of the nice yarn I had bought over the summer. I made this little flag bunting out of my Wisdom Yarns Poems yarn. The colors were so pretty and I loved how they worked up. It looks super cute in the kitchen.

Then I used some of the Lion Brand Homespun yarn that my parents gave me for Christmas to make this cowl.

I think crocheting is the perfect activity for a snow day. Cleaning the house can always wait! :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

crocheting the day away is one of my favorite ways to spend time! you've got a lot to show for your snow day. i especially love the bunting.

stay warm!

M.M.E. said...

My goodness you did a lot! The flags are adorable!!