Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i'm not going anywhere

It looks like the next couple days are going to be cozy, stay at home, crocheting, watching netflix & eating soup kind of days. I'm glad we did our grocery shopping yesterday! It hasn't let up yet today.

Seth has his superman shirt and snow pants on ready for any vehicles that may get stuck at our corner.

For Kizzy that means a snow plows & stuck vehicle watching...

and sitting in a box kind of day.

If you are in this storm be sure to stay safe and keep warm!!

6 comments:

Amanda @geekdetails said...

I'm doing the same thing as your cat lol. We've been sitting in the front living room watching cars get stuck and snow fall. It's crazy out there! Stay warm!

Moe said...

I love snow fall but it truly interrupts my plans when I can't go anywhere! Stay safe & warm & do lots of kitty cuddling!

Thanks for following With Love, Crochet on Twitter :)

Unknown said...

stay warm!

Krissie said...

I'm with you on the crocheting and watching Netflix. :)
Here in Ohio I had to scrape at least a half inch of ice off my car after I got off work.

Stay warm! :)

Happybee said...

wow!!! really a lot of snow...but...great for crafting projects...inside...maybe near the fireplace...

BriteCloud said...

Your blog with pictures of your cat and your crochet work is one of the many blogs that helped inspire me to create a new blog. It is Krafty Kitties, a place where those of us who love our furry friends can share thumbnail pics which link others back to our sites. I hope you will join and add a few pics, and help me spread the word! I have a vision of this being a fun site!!

http://www.kraftykitties.blogspot.com

Thanks! Rhonda