Monday, October 4, 2010

Here We Go!

Today is the day we are packing all our stuff up and tomorrow we will be heading out to our new home. This week has felt like the longest week ever. I'm so relieved it is finally here. To be honest these past few weeks haven't been the greatest but we will have a fresh start, starting tomorrow and I couldn't be happier!

This part of the moving process is the worst for me. I hate packing...


...but luckily I do have some good help! ;)

Starting tomorrow I have some awesome guest posts that include DIYs, a giveaway, and some inspiration lined up so be sure to check back for those! I will try to be back here sometime next week.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck and have fun!
xoxo~meg

Lindsay said...

Hope everything goes smoothly!!
<3

Campfire Chic said...

I hope everything goes well! Looks like you had an excellent box inspector!

Kayla said...

Just wanted to say good luck moving!! This is the first time I've been on blogger since last week so I also wanted to say Happy late Birthday!!!! Hope everything goes well for you :)

♥kayla

P.S. Wedding pics should be up soon!!! Yay!