Friday, May 21, 2010

A Little Change

You may notice the blog is looking a little different. I added a 3rd column & deleted a few things. I just want a cleaner look. I was using my blogroll as my primary way to read blogs but it was just getting out of hand with too many blogs but thanks to my husband & Diana of our.city.lights I was able to figure out how to use my google reader so I'm feeling so much more organized and less likely to miss things.

I'm also planning on maybe offering advertisement later on down the road.

So what do you think of the new layout? Would anybody be interested in adverting on That Is Charming?

7 comments:

thursday said...

Hey Carol! The blog is looking great. I really need to learn to use my Google Reader. I know I'm missing a tonne of good stuff because I'm at a total loss with it.

Kayla said...

I don't know what the Google Reader is but it sounds like a good thing to learn. I will definitely have to look into it. As well as the advertisements....I will let you know.

♥kayla

www.themindwandering.blogspot.com

mel said...

hey, this looks good.
i have to admit i'm not in the place to advertise right now, but may have an etsy by the end of the year...
maybe by that point you and i can trade them :)

karen said...

Love the new look! And I totally get how overwhelming it can be to have sooooooooooo many decent blogs out there. I lose track so often!

Jamie said...

Looks great! I've been enjoying the Google Reader too! =) (Never thought I'd say that! lol Not a big fan of change.)
xoxo

Cat said...

New layout is fab! I'm having trouble figuring out how to make my blog posts wider atm - they're too skinny!!
I LOVE google reader - I learned aout it when I did Shimelle's Blogging for scrapbookers course -it was so useful!

Lindsay said...

I love 3 column layouts, i find them so pretty and more organized!!! love love love it!!
xoxo,
Lindsay