Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feet Don't Fail Me Now

I just arrived in Iowa to spend the week with my parents. Seth got an Ipod Itouch which he is excited about and I got a felting kit and drop spindle starter kit. I can't wait to learn how to use them! My parents also got me an ergonomic handles and crochet hooks. By the way I now know what the word ergonmic means! Thanks mom!

Dad showed me a pretty amazing music video. He said it was one of his favorite videos when MTV first began. He wanted me to show it to you all! Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

chelsey. said...

oh my goodness, that videos kind of weird but still hilarious :).

Lindsay said...

hey girlie!! Havent talked to you in a few days!! Miss you!!

BuenoBueno said...

thats when MTV was awesome!

Toni said...

That video is great! I LOVE IT! Back when MTV actually showed videos. Those were the days.