Monday, January 17, 2011

hearted

I realize it has been over a week since I have last posted. I was feeling really worn out last week. I really didn't have much to blog about nor the motivation. I still don't have much to write about but I hate going this long without blogging! So I thought maybe you would be interested in taking a look at some items I have recently hearted on Etsy.


crochet bib necklace, ruffle layers in heather gray by acommonthread


meow mitts KNITTING PATTERN by TinyOwlsMagicAttic


i heart Missouri-Leather. by truche


Snuggly Owl limited edition print by AshleyPercival


Set of 3 hanging bowls in azure by vesselsandwares

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo those necklaces are pretty!
I especially like the Missouri one! :)

Kayla said...

I like the bib and Missouri necklace! & the three hanging bowls are adorable!

I've been doing pretty good, thanks for commenting :) Glad to see you are still doing good!

♥kayla

- said...

Love the kitties fingerless mitts!

Unknown said...

All cute stuff!