Friday, October 8, 2010

Guest Post: Meg (Twisted Tree) - Halloween Inspiration

Hello there That Is Charming readers!

My name is Meg, from the blog Twisted Tree where you can read the ramblings of my life as a stay at home mom to three perfect children and the wife to the most amazing man( at least I think so)!

Carol asked some of her blog friends to help her out with a guest post while she moved into her new adorable home, that I love by the way, so I jumped at the opportunity!

Since it's October, what better to talk about than Halloween!

I have to admit, I was never a fan of the holiday until I had children of my own and now I look forward to it every year...not to mention I have a husband who decorates more than anyone I know for Halloween, he's a dork, but that's why I love him!!

Do you still dress up for Halloween? Hey, it's one time a year when you can dress up as a bunny rabbit, princess or sock monkey and no one will look at you like you are crazy...so go for it!!

Here are some "spooky" images that I found to get everyone in the Halloween Spirit...






Trick or Treat!

Thank you Carol for letting me guest post on your awesome blog, I hope you get all settled into your new home and make it your own with all of your lovely creations and goodies! Home is definitely where the heart is!

xoxo~Meg

2 comments:

Meg said...

I hope that everything is going well for you all! Thanks again for letting me guest post!
xoxo~Meg

Becky Farley said...

I love the old vintage photos!!