Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's my birthday!


[weheartit]

Today is my 24th birthday! This morning I was woken up by Seth and my cat singing happy birthday. It was super cute! At the end of each line Kizzy would meow. That definitely made my day!

Then Seth made me a nice breakfast and we just finished a very delicious lunch also made by Seth (garlic brown sugar chicken). And tonight we are going to Applebees for dinner and dessert. Then hopefully we will go see a movie. It's a really low-key day. It's been so nice!

With all the packing and stuff, it's just been super busy. Which is why I haven't blogged a lot lately about crafts. They are all packed away! As soon as we are moved in, I am hoping to get back to some crafting! I have a few ideas already for the new home that I can't wait to try out! I can't wait to move already! This week is crawling by so slowly!

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

Wendy Lady said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

With Love, Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!!
Hope you have a great day!
How cute that your cat can sing! ;)

Stephanie ;) said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Caitlin said...

Aww, Carol Anne, That sounds fantastic!! I'm so happy for you about the new house. <3 ya darlin. ^^

Haley said...

Happy birthday Miss Carol!
And like you said... I wish I lived closer to you so I could bake you some birthday cupcakes!
<3 you!!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day and I hope that your birthday wishes come true!! 24...WOW, to be young again! (o:

xoxo~Meg

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great 24th year!

amy is the party said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun tonight!

Marla Rae Morrison said...

Happy Birthday! : )

Allison said...

happy birthday! hope it's a wonderful one.

Tegan said...

happy birthday! i hope all your wishes come true :D xo

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday pretty lady!! I hope it's magical and full of amazingness!! :)
xoxo,
Lindsay

chelsey. said...

aww. feliz cumpleanos little lady!!

leyla said...

Happy birthday! Hope the rest of your day is wonderful!

We're moving too, but in three weeks, so I've got a week or so more of crafting before boxing it all up :)

Becky Farley said...

:) awwww happiest birthday to you!!! What a nice day so far!

Campfire Chic said...

Happy birthday! Twenty-four is a good year...I only have six months left of it! YIKES.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

amyschmamey said...

Well. Happy Happy Birthday :)

Kim W. said...

hurray!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope you had a perfect day!!

JenCoen said...

How wonderful! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Courtney said...

Woah! I don't know how I didn't see this post on time but Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

ooooh happy birthday lovebug!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Woooooo! Happy (belated) birthday girl!!