Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Conversation With Amy

Last night my best friend Amy called. We aren't phone talkers so this is a very very rare occasion. We talk more online. However last night I really enjoyed our phone call. It pretty much consisted of...

How I balanced an egg...

(sorry for the quality. The lighting in my room isn't very good.)

How much we hate raisins...
Benny & Joon

Picture found: http://chartrigger.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html
Sam: You don't like raisins?

Joon: Not really.

Sam: Why?

Joon: They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. Well, they taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes. I can't say I am a big supporter of the raisin council.

Sam: Did you see those, those raisins on TV? The ones that sing and dance and stuff?

Joon: They scare me.

Sam: Yeah, me too

Joon: It's sick. The commercial people they make them sing and dance so people will eat them.

Sam: It's a shame about raisins.

(I wanted to show the clip but couldn't find it...)



How this poster from shawnanonna pretty much describes her cat, Prince...


I love the Prince!!



How we used to dance & sing to Justin Timberlake's music in the car when we lived in Memphis...


Picture found at http://justin-timberlake-photo.blogspot.com/2009/05/justin-timberlake-biography.html

And also how we think her brother looks like Justin Timberlake...

I miss you Amy! <3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely to share conversation with a best friend when you are missing each other...
Omg! I love Benny and Joon! mostly because I Heart Johnny Depp with every fibre of my being! :o)
I bet Amy misses you too!x

chelsey. said...

oh benny and joon! it's a good one--reminds me of old fashioned movies.

that cat is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Best friends are great!

MaritimeArts said...

Great blog subject. Best friends always make you smile :-)

Almay said...

Best friends are awesome! Mine make me laugh to the point of tears!

TLC Inspirations said...

I would just like to say that Benny & Joon is in my TOP FIVE favorite movies! I've loved it for years and I still watch it over and over again to this day. Both of my daughters were forced to watch it...and they also loved it, lol. Ok, I'm done now :)

heather dawn said...

YAY for best friends!! AND THAT CAT!!!! Oh goodness, I want to hug and love it!!! :D

I'm having a give-a-way on my blog & wanted to drop by let you know!! all hand made things! :)