Friday, July 24, 2009

C'est Joi

Sorry it has been a few days since I last blogged. I have been busy but haven't really had anything to blog about! Like I wrote in my last entry Wednesday was Seth's birthday. During the day we went to an Amish store and bought some blackberry jam (can you tell his favorite is blackberry?) Then later we had his brother over and cooked out while they played Monopoly on the Wii. Then his dad and nephew came over for a little bit. I think he enjoyed it. It was a nice relaxing day.

The gift I bought him came in the mail today! I bought him a coffee sleeve for his coffee. On Saturday before our garage sale we were up way too early for us and he was making coffee to help us wake up. He said he wished he had a sleeve for his because his was hot. So I found him one on Etsy in cestjoi's shop. I think it is very cute. She did a wonderful job on it. And it got here pretty fast. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today on Friday. She has a few other coffee sleeves as well as some adorable purses & bags in her shop. Maybe someday I will have to get myself one! Check out her shop here!


Picture by
cestjoi

1 comment: