Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I hope everyone's New Year was wonderful! I attempted to stay up at a youth lock-in but just couldn't make it. I went home sometime between 2 and 2:30am. And slept the entire day of New Years! I am not an all-nighter! I gotta have my sleep!

I'm looking forward to 2011! I have some goals for myself but I'm not going to bore you with mine as I'm sure you have already read countless of other blogger's goals! Mine are similar to everyone else's anyway I'm sure :)

I did rearrange my craft room for the new year. It is much cozier and I love spending time in here!

Kizzy loves it as well. She is allowed in here now that I have rearranged it. Before she would sneak in here to climb into the yarn to sleep when I wasn't looking and I'd find yarn sprawled all over the floor! I took out all the yarn on the bottom shelf of my desk and put down a couple of her blankets so she can spend time with me while I'm in here. She loves it!



Tomorrow I will show a couple more pictures of the room since I have rearranged it!

What are some things you are looking forward to in 2011?

4 comments:

Mari said...

your little kitty is soo cute! I ended rearranging our craft/sewing/storage room right before and after the new year. Yours looks sooo cute, mine needs more inspiration and creativity up and around it.

Meg said...

Happy 2011! We didn't even make it to midnight around here! Love you pics. I hope you have a great Tuesday!
xoxo~meg

Tracey said...

In my craft room, all yarn must be stored in a shut closet to keep it out of the cats' reach, so I'm impressed with your Kizzy's restraint! It's worth it for them to be able to come in, though. One lives under my chair, and the other on top of my desk whenever I'm working on something.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Great pictures of kitty. How sweet that she sits on the shelf of blankets just for her. I don't really do resolutions. I just want to be positive and happy, give joyfully each day and accomplish a little something crafty every day. And I definitely need my sleep. I managed to stay up until 1:20 am for New Years, but that was that. Best wishes to you, Tammy