Monday, April 19, 2010

Start of Week Two

Last week I posted about the weight loss challenge that Seth is putting on. I told you I would be documenting it on here as well so that you all can keep me accountable. Like I said a few posts ago, I am blown away at all the support and encouragement I received from you guys! You all really did keep me going!

This past week I worked on cutting down on soda & sweets & choosing healthier foods. Seth & I took walks in the park most days and we worked out to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

I couldn't find my hand weights until today so we had been using canned potatoes for weights! haha! My friend Melissa, who is in the challenge, is also doing the 30 Day Shred. Her poor legs are killing her! I was feeling the exact same way the first time I did this DVD! But she is doing awesome! I'm so excited she is doing it with us!

Like I promised here is my picture for the start of week 2. I am at 165.8 lbs.



That's 2.6 pounds this week! I am pleased with this week's results. I am feeling so much more energized all through the day. I don't feel as sluggish anymore. Can't wait to get started on this week! Thank you again for your encouragement! It means SO much to me!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

you go girl Jillian is hard but it works for sure :D

hugs

Carrie

PaperCameraScissor said...

Man i wish i was motivated to do something like this.

YAY for losing weight!! keep up the great work--:D

amyschmamey said...

Way to start out strong!!!! Good for you!

Jamie said...

That's so great Carol!!! Awesome job! The 30 day Shred is SUCH a workout!!! I'm getting back on track this week too! I welcome any tips you may have! ;)
Great job, girl!!! I'm proud of you! So inspiring!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Great work Carol! Seth was bragging about you in his blog. :-D 2.6 is awesome!

Seth said...

you make me proud! you're doing great!

Sonja said...

You've been doing great this week it sounds like!! I have Jillian Michaels's trouble spots dvd, she is great! You should try bike riding! I went on a bike ride today and boy did my legs feel the burn! <3 Sonja

Just Sweet Love said...

That is seriously great, pretty! Keep at it, keep at it! oOo! I'm going to burn you my workout mix CD and put it in the post for you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

you go girl! way to get the ball rolling ! let me know how the dvd is, i love/hate jillian michaels but i hear good things about her 30 day shred! good luck, keep at it!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Whoo hoo!!!!!!
You GO Girl!!
I personally dislike Jillian but I hear her shred works!

keep it up!
xoxo

~HoneyB~ said...

Great Job!!!

Marla Rae Morrison said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome! : )

Lindsay said...

wow that is awesome!!! I am sooo preoud of you!! you got this girl!! :D
xoxo,
Lindsay

Kayla said...

You are well on your way girl! Congrats! I'm so proud that you are doing this for yourself! I can't wait to see how it turns out for you...Good luck with the rest of your challenge!!! I'll definitely keep checking on here to see your progress!! Maybe that will give me some much needed initiative....lol.

Jason said...

awesome job! keep up the good work!

Amber said...

Awesome! That is so neat that you are sticking with it and journaling about it, it's always nice to see results! You go girl!
Feeling better and having lots of energy is always a plus too!

Courtney said...

Great job Carol!!!!!

Missy said...

Great loss!!

Cute nail polish too - love the color ;o)

Molly said...

Oh man Jillian is tough! I was so sore when I first did her work outs- it feels great when they start to get easier though! Congrats on your success so far!