Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Tiger Lily

I have been working on putting together my costume for Erin's Alice In Wonderland birthday party this Saturday! My outfit is inspired by the tiger lily. This is what I have so far...


I bought this dress last night at Walmart.


Lindsay bought this really awesome feather headband from this etsy shop for me!! She's the greatest!


I made this tiger lily brooch to wear on my dress.


[source unknown]

This is my inspiration for makeup. I won't have the giant flower on my eye but I really like the eye makeup! Hopefully I can figure out something for this!

12 comments:

Meg said...

You guys are going to have so much fun, take tons of pics for us! Have a blast and maybe I will get to meet up with all of you next time!!
xoxo~Meg

Unknown said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH I love it I can't wait to see all the pictures


Carrie

Lindsay said...

Your outfit is going to be so cute!!! I love the tiger lily brooch you made too!!! So cute!!!! Cant wait to see you!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Anna Joy said...

Awww I really like that! You're going to look so cool! The brooch is awesome! I hope you have fun this weekend!!! Take lots of pics!

Cal said...

how fun!!! i love the headband!!! & the little brooch! i can't wait to see your costume! you guys are going to have so much fun!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the giant flower on the eye, though! and the eye make up is so cool. Have fun. Wish I could be there.

Consider my dear said...

Great idea!! Props on not being a over used character. Tiger lilies are one of my favorite flower.

Jamie said...

We will totally get your eye makeup looking like that! I love this!!!! That's one of my favorite flowers!I loooove that brooch you made!!!!! Awesome, Carol! I can't wait!!!

Amy said...

you are so prepared! i have.. nothing.

did you get my email about the tiger lily makeup?

Anonymous said...

Cool idea. :D
I was watching the new remake of Fame with my sister last night and I definitely think I saw one of the characters wearing one of your bow tie necklaces. You should look for it. c:

LINDSAY said...

That last shot is pretty cool!

Toni said...

Oh! I love the tiger lilly! Very cute! Where did you find the pattern?