1. My first goal is to get a cat! So far we have only lived in apartments and they never allowed pets which has really bummed me. We would like to rent or buy a house so we can have one.
Some of you may already know but we will be moving in May to the town where Seth preaches already. Seth had the opportunity to go full time and we felt God was pushing us in that direction. We are very excited about this change and I have made myself a few personal goals. I think this change is a perfect time to better myself in a few ways. I would like to share some of these goals with you.
2. Style School has really opened me up to different styles for my home. I would like to develop my own sense of style for my home. This flickr set by dottie angel is so inspiring and definitely one I will look back on when developing my own style!
3. For the first year of being married I was really good at keeping our place clean and picked up. I also cooked more. But since moving to this apartment I seem to have lost my groove. I want to get that back and keep the home clean. When my place is clean I tend to be more motivated. I lose my motivation a lot here because it always seems to be a mess.
5. Develop closer relationships with the women in church. I have been living in this area for almost 2 years and still haven't really developed many friendships. I think because I already have friendships with the women in church it will be easier for me.
6. I would like to start and lead a women's ministry at our church. This is waaay out of my comfort zone but I feel God is wanting me to use my newfound talents for Him. I am hoping others will want to join me as well!
7. I would like to get serious about selling on etsy. I always have ideas floating around my head but I never get off my butt and do it!
These are just a few things I would like to accomplish! I really can't wait for this move. I need a change bad!