Friday, October 16, 2009

What A Lovely Friday Night

Tonight Seth and I had our date dinner at Golden Corral then we saw this movie

We both very much enjoyed this one!

I just made some hot chocolate using my amazing cocomotion machine! I think everyone should have this machine! It makes the BEST hot chocolate... ever.

And now I am about to curl up on the couch with my hot chocolate and favorite blanket and work on some more ornaments... I'm already falling behind...

How is your Friday evening going?

2 comments:

Pixel Wild Child said...

I am jealous now... I need my own cocomotion machine... I love hot chocolate! ;O)

Anonymous said...

We went to the library and I brought home a tonne of magazines and books about, quilting, beading, papercraft and more...
And now that I've read your post...I'm going to make some hot cocoa and curl up with my book stash...
Have a great weekend! Glad you enjoyed WTWTA...I hope to see it soon. x