Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Etsy - Wedding

As I wrote a few days ago my friends Sarah & Matt were married this past weekend. It was a beautiful ceremony and Sarah was gorgeous! Because of that today's inspiration is weddings. Here are some of my favorite wedding items I found on Etsy!


Set of two Ivory Flower Hair Pins with Swarovski pearls and feather - $38 by VirginiaGeigerJewels


Signature Dish- I Do - $13 by thebrickkiln


Petals and Sparkles - 8 inch - Silk lined Frame Clutch Bag - $95 by DavieandChiyo


Light Blue and White Heirloom Wedding Garter with Vintage Jewel 111 - $24.99 by
GartersByKristi


Two Peas in a Pod - $9 by jeanherman

I made a similar "two peas in a pod" for Matt & Sarah and they loved it! I think they are cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! I'm newly engaged and want to incorporate handmade as much as possible in my wedding!

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

Carol Anne said...

Congratulations on your engagement!