Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello from Galveston!


I'm taking a break from the beautiful beach so I thought I'd write a short update about our vacation. We are in Galveston, TX. It is awesome! This morning we woke up early to watch the sunrise from the beach. It was a little cloudy but still wonderful! I collected tons of shells already. Everytime I go out there I fill my makeup bag with shells. I'm going to have to get a new makeup bag when we get home now haha!

The view from our hotel room is awesome. One entire wall is a window so I can watch the waves from the bed. I love it! I'll miss that when I go back home!

3 comments:

Diana Elaine said...

Wow! That IS awesome, to see those beautiful waves in the morning ... well, in the afternoon and at night. I'm SURE you'll miss it, I'd want to live there year round. :-)

Birdhouse Accents said...

I wish we were on vacation

Carol Anne said...

it is gorgeous! one more morning of it! i sure am going to miss it!